Are you an international student whose first language is not English and planning to study GCSEs or A-Levels at CCSS?
If so, then you will benefit from our intensive week-long Express Academic English course, which will prepare you for study in the British educational system.
During this course among other activities, you will:
• Learn and improve your English by speaking, listening, reading and writing in small classes with a maximum of ten students.
• Receive teaching from qualified and experienced teachers who will help you to review your grammar and extend your vocabulary (including academic terminology in the subjects of your choice).
• Study a wide range of engaging topics which will help you to build confidence in all skills ahead of the academic year.
• Learn about British life and culture through a rich and varied programme of guided tours and visits in and around Cambridge to places of cultural and historical interest including the University of Cambridge, museums and other city sights.
• Relax and learn during the evening through various fun activities.
• Make friends with students from all over the world.
What is included in your course?
• Study folder with learning materials
• Individual study bedroom
• All meals for the duration of your course
• All activities and visits during the week
• Computer room and wi-fi access
• All teaching and activity/visit supervision
• Staff support 24/7
• A trip to London and a West-End show
Arrival - Sunday 31 August 2014 (arrive in the afternoon ready for our welcome dinner)
Tuition - Monday, 1 - Friday, 5 September 2014
How long - One week which includes more than 18 classroom teaching hours, and social afternoon and evening activities designed to use and develop your English language skills
Level - Your English language ability will be determined once you arrive so that the programme is tailored to your needs
Cost - £620.00
To find out more, click one of the buttons below or call us on +44(0) 1223 707 942
Ask a question Request Prospectus Open Event