Results and destinations
2018 saw another outstanding year with our provisional results showing:
- 40% – A*-A grades
- 62% – A*-B grades.
- 84% – A*-C grades
- 99.6% – overall pass rate
- Students have gone on to study at a number of destinations including Cambridge University (Human, Social and Political Sciences, Durham University (Mathematics), Imperial College London (Electrical and Electronic Engineering) and Warwick University (Biomedical Science).
Up to 200 students from the UK and around the world come to CCSS every year to complete their secondary education before progressing onto university. In all cases, our results show that students benefit greatly from small class sizes, experienced and stimulating teaching, and individual personal tutorials. The overwhelming majority of CCSS students choose to continue their learning at universities in the UK or abroad. Many have enjoyed success at the UK’s top universities, including Cambridge, Oxford, LSE, Imperial and others.
With degree subjects ranging from International Business to Law and Medicine our academic achievement is clear. In the arts we also excel, with CCSS graduates regularly being offered places at leading creative institutions, for example Central St Martin’s, London.
Many of our students achieve results beyond their original expectations. We can be confident that they leave us able to pursue their ambitions, having achieved their best, with many achieving the A* grades required for the world’s most competitive universities.
Where to look next:
- To find out more about our A Level and GCSE courses, click here
- We have possibly the best boarding in the UK – have a look at boarding at CCSS
- Our student profiles give you an insight into what life is like for students at CCSS
- If you’re interested in seeing which universities our students go to, click here.
of our students over the last five years have gone on to higher education
Our Oxbridge applicants' success rate is more than double the national average
Students retaking subjects on our fast track courses achieve on average 2 grades higher than before
Call us - +44 (0) 1223 716890
Book a visit
Book a visit
Find out more about our regular open events, or use the form to the right and we’ll contact you to discuss a visit: