The CCSS Advantage
Your courses and learning are tailored to suit your style and your ambitions.
Inspiring teachers, small tuition groups, an unrivalled choice of subjects, extra tuition time and of course, enthusiastic students all contribute to make your time at CCSS a fabulous learning experience.
- Small class sizes (average six)
- Excellent nationality mix (40% British / 60% EU and international)
- More hours of teaching time per subject per week
- Outstanding teaching by highly qualified staff
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with academic, social and business contacts
- Varied and educational extra-curricular programme of sports and cultural activities
- Excellent UCAS support and university progression
- All boarders live in single accommodation in CCSS managed residences
- Supportive and caring environment which encourages independence and maturity
“The individual attention from world-class teachers is outstanding.”
Hadley Freeman, Graduate from CCSS, now a journalist for The Guardian.