How to apply
Admission to CCSS
We welcome applications from students who demonstrate a strong commitment to further study and to the ethos of the college. It is advisable to apply early.
The admissions process has three elements:
- Application: click here to access the application form and upload your supporting documents, or download the application form and return it by post.
- Interview: conducted by a senior member of staff, usually the Principal, Deputy Principal or the Head of GCSE. The purposes of the interview are to:
- Explain the academic, pastoral and extracurricular provision available at the College and provide advice on appropriate course choice.
- Assess the suitability of a prospective student for a place at CCSS and for his/her chosen courses.
- Answer any questions a prospective student and parents/guardians may have about the College.
- Assessment: The College undertakes testing and assessment with prospective students to determine their proficiency in the core areas of English and mathematics.
On completion of the selection process, applicants will be advised of the outcome and, where appropriate, formal offers will be made.
International entry requirements
Those students enrolling on courses and for whom English is not a first language should click here for information.
Call us - +44 (0) 1223 707943
Call on: +44(0) 1223 707943
Email us at: email@example.com
Write to us at:
1 Salisbury Villas