Hope House is an attractive purpose-built boarding house. It has a welcoming and spacious feel. Recently redeveloped to our specification, Hope House provides 25 single rooms with either ensuite or shared-ensuite bathrooms of extremely high standard.
Located on one of the most sought-after roads in Cambridge, Brooklands Avenue, it overlooks the famous University of Cambridge Botanical Gardens and is just a few minutes’ walk from the railway station and the Cambridge Leisure Park.
The communal spaces are bright and contemporary. The common room (with TV, fast Wi-Fi, and snack-making facilities) and private dining room are welcoming and comfortable. All your meals at Hope are prepared and served in-house, with fresh ingredients and a healthy, balanced diet to accommodate all tastes.
All rooms are substantially larger than the average for Cambridge accommodation.
Summary of Hope House features:
- Generously proportioned rooms
- Ensuite or shared-ensuite bathrooms
- High speed fibre broadband, with exceptionally generous download allowances
- Safe, highly desirable, exclusive location adjoining the Botanical Gardens
- In-house dining, in private dining room
- All meals are prepared using fresh and healthy ingredients
- Private garden
- Medical care provided by the CCSS Nurse
- Residential House Managers available 24hrs, 7 days a week for student/parent support
- Teaching staff assist students with their homework (Mon to Fri 7-9PM)
- We supply all bedding and towels and arrange for them to be laundered weekly
- Unlimited access to laundry facilities
- All bedrooms benefit from superfast fibre internet access
- We can offer optional summer storage to save students having to take home their belongings between academic years
As with all our Houses, and unlike many other colleges’ boarding houses, Hope is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you are able to be in the House at any time. College House Managers are all well-trained professionals whom you will get to know well.
Call us - +44 (0) 1223 707943
Call on: +44 (0) 1223 454762
Email us at: [email protected]
Write to us at:
1 Salisbury Villas
Book a visit
Book a visit
Find out more about our regular open events, or use the form to the right and we’ll contact you to discuss a visit: