All aspects of CCSS provision were inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate in October 2018, both the achievement and the personal development of CCSS students have been graded as “excellent” (the highest possible grade). The report is testament to the excellent work of both teaching and boarding staff at CCSS, and testament to the achievements and maturity of the students themselves. The full report is available to download here.
- “The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent.”
- “Students’ knowledge, skills and understanding across a range of subjects are very well developed.”
- “Students’ attitudes to learning are extremely positive.”
- “Students demonstrate advanced study skills.”
- “Students have an excellent moral compass, as evidenced by their conduct in school and in boarding houses.”
- “Students are very generous in their tolerance and acceptance of all faiths and backgrounds.”
- “The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.”
- “Students’ show a clear awareness of their own strengths and weaknesses, and a marked desire to improve.”
- “Overseas students make rapid progress in developing their communication skills.”
- “Students have high levels of independence and maturity.”
- “Students have an extremely keen sense of what is right and wrong.”
- “Students’ social awareness is outstanding.”
Boarding provision at CCSS was inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate in February 2016. Boarding inspections only determine whether standards are met or not, rather than indicating levels of quality. CCSS met fully all the inspection requirements. To download the inspection report, please click here.