Celebration of success – Spring Term Awards Ceremony
Our staff and students came together to celebrate a successful spring term and to acknowledge the enthusiasm, determination and exceptional effort displayed by the students. The Spring Term Award Ceremony was held at St Barnabas Church in Cambridge and awards were presented for achievement in a number of different categories. As well as Faculty and Boarding Awards there were also Tutor Commendations for students who had made outstanding progress or demonstrated a strong commitment to their academic progress.
Here’s a breakdown of all the awards and winners:
Art and Design
- Ilia: For consistent improvement and production of outstanding work this academic year.
- Liam: For continued application, participation and interest in Business and Politics.
- Ilia: For a huge improvement in study skills, hard work and effort in Law and Business.
- Eugene: For drive and hard work in Business.
- Amarachi: For outstanding work and consistent effort in Economics.
- Seung: For hard work and outstanding achievement in Economics.
- Xiejun: For his excellent attitude in class and clear progress.
- Aisultan: For his great progress and positive influence in lessons.
- Yixuan: For consistent hard work and effort.
- Rory: For continued effort and application.
- Siddha: For excellent mock results.
- Olli: For sharing of excellent understanding of Applied Mathematics.
- Pannaree: For consistent excellence, politeness and humility.
- Arimoku: For focus, engagement and progress.
- Harry: For consistent hard work and determination in Computer Science.
- Hiroki: For significant progress through a sustained, positive attitude and work ethic in Chemistry.
- Siddha: For exceptional achievement in Biology.
- Yejiang: For consistent hard work and effort in Physics.
- Ruby: For endeavour and progress in science.
- Kejun: For hard work and achievement on the International Foundation Programme.
- Anna B
- Anna H
- Yixuan: For his enthusiasm, reliability and hard work, and his mature and generally excellent attitude towards his studies.
- Yiran: For his improvement through the year, a positive attitude and commitment to his work.
- Zhanyu: For his improvement through the year, a positive attitude and commitment to his work.
Activities, Events, Conferences and Debates
Model U.N Conference
Model U.N Conference and European Youth Parliament
Where to look next:
- To find out more about our A Level and GCSE courses, click here
- We have possibly the best boarding in the UK – have a look at boarding at CCSS
- Our student profiles give you an insight into what life is like for students at CCSS
- If you’re interested in seeing which universities our students go to, click here.
Call us - +44 (0) 1223 716890
Book a visit
Book a visit
Find out more about our regular open events, or use the form to the right and we’ll contact you to discuss a visit: